Firstly, thank you so much to The Xandra Chronicles for nominating me for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! Her blog is amazing and she covers so many relatable topics – everyone should check it out!
I can’t believe that my blog has taken off so quickly and I am so grateful to have so many loyal followers, I really appreaciate everyone’s support!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, including a link back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions the blogger has sent you.
- Create ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people of your own.
Questions for Me:
What is your number one goal in life?
My goal in life is to be successful in whatever I do and to make a name for myself. For me, I envision such success bringing me the happiness I look for.
What is one of the most embarrassing moments you have experienced?
Actually quite recently, my dad and I were in Lowes looking for something air conditioner related. We looked and looked and couldn’t find it. So, what do we do, we ask someone. Not a bad idea, right? But, this is where it turns embarrassing. We approached an associate in the lumber area and my dad proceeded to say “Jacquelyn here is trying to convince me that (some air conditioning product) is in the lumber section, but I’m beginning to think she’s wrong…” At that point, the associate looked up from what she was doing and gave me a look like I was the dumbest person on earth and proceeded to tell us that the product was in the plumbing department. I had never been so embarrassed by a look before!
If you could only wear one face/makeup/skin care product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I would never be without my red lipstick – it is so classic and such a good way to add a pop to any outfit. My favorite is Chanel’s ROUGE ALLURE INTENSE LONG-WEAR LIP COLOUR.
Do you like where you live?
I love where I live! On a farm. While for some it’s certainly not ideal, for me it has provided the best upbringing I could ask for. That being said, I want to go to college in a city, and also live and work in a large city as well, preferably in Europe.
Describe your home decor style.
My childhood home’s style is very old world, with lots of antique-style furniture. For my own home, I envision it being very sleek and elegant with both vintage and modern pieces.
Name one regret you have.
I regret not living in the moment. As cliche as it might sound, I’ve always thought about what’s next, instead of enjoying what was right in front of me.
What is your favorite flower?
Hydrangea! Any and all colors, but especially white!
What is another hobby you have outside of blogging?
I LOVE planning events! I planned my school’s prom and I am in charge of student activities as well. It is such a creative outlet for me and I really enjoy problem solving and working with vendors to make the event as perfect as possible.
What is one item on your current wish list?
A Chanel Classic Flap Bag, either the maxi or the jumbo in black with gold or matte black hardware.
Pasta! After just returning from Italy, I’ve decided that I have a very real pasta addiction!
My Nominees Are…
Questions for the Nominees:
- If you could live anywhere in any time period, when and where would you live?
- What is the staple item in your closet?
- Favorite book?
- Favorite quote?
- If you weren’t blogging about what you currently write about, what else would you blog about?
- Describe your ideal vacation location (either real or imaginary).
- What is your favorite business/brand, big, small, local, or international?
- What’s your go-to beach, plane, train, etc. magazine?
- If you could grab a cup of coffee with anyone (dead or alive), who would it be?
- What advice would you give to bloggers around the world?